SUBCLASS 300 PROSPECTIVE MARRIAGE VISA
What is a Prospective Marriage Visa (Subclass 300)?
The Prospective Marriage Visa (Subclass 300) allows you to come to Australia to marry your prospective spouse.
To be able to apply for this visa, you must be outside Australia when an application is lodged and when the visa is granted. This is a temporary visa for 9 months. You can have the wedding in any country, the wedding does not need to be in Australia.
This visa lets you:
- To come to Australia before you marry your prospective spouse
- Work and study in Australia
- Apply for Partner Visa (Subclass 820 / 801) in Australia after your marriage
- Travel to or from Australia within 9 months from the date of the visa is granted
To be able to apply for this visa, you must:
- Intend to marry your prospective spouse and live as a husband or wife (within 9 months)
- Sponsored by your prospective spouses
- Know your prospective spouse and have met each other in person
- Be the opposite sex to your prospective spouse (same-sex couple can apply for a Partner Visa through de facto relationship)
- At least 18 years old, and meet health and character requirements
- We focus on only one thing, the one you care for most
- We spend our time specializing in Migration Law, to maintain the latest legal knowledge and related procedure
- We create a unique standard operating procedure to provide effective and feasible solutions for you
- We listen to you voice and we take care of your feelings to offer you a premium service
Each clients’ circumstances are different, we recommend you to speak with one of our Registered Migration Agent (RMA). Make an enquiry now.