SUBCLASS 190 STATE / TERRITORY NOMINATED VISA
What is a State / Territory Nominated Visa (Subclass 190)?
The Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190) is a permanent resident visa that let skilled workers working and living in Australia after nominated by an Australian state or territory government agency.
To be able to apply for this visa, you need to combine your qualifications, work experience / professional skills in the relevant Skilled Occupation List or Consolidated Sponsored Occupation List (commonly known as SOL or CSOL) and have achieved competent English, before applying for this visa. This visa requires a nomination by a state or territory government agency, each state or territory has a list of occupations, you may select your preference region to go based on your personal circumstances. You can either apply in or outside Australia. After the visa is approved, you can live, work and study in the nominated state or territory.
This is a permanent residence visa. It lets you and your family to:
- Enjoy living in Australia indefinitely
- Work and study in Australia
- Enrol in the Australian Healthcare Program (commonly known as Medicare)
- Apply for Australian citizenship (when the child become eligible)
- To sponsor eligible relatives for a permanent residence visa
- Travel to and from Australia within 5 years from the date the visa is granted
To be able to get this visa, you must get invited by the Department of Border Protection (DIBP) and have:
- Nominated an occupation in the relevant Skilled Occupation List or Consolidated Sponsored Occupation List (commonly known as SOL or CSOL)
- Obtained a positive skill assessment for that occupation
- Younger than 50 years old
- Achieved 60 points, based on the Skilled point-test in your invitation
- At least competent English (IELTS 6 on each component)
- Nominated by an Australian state or territory government agency
Step 1: Assessment on your English language proficiency and arrangement on your skills assessment
- You need to meet the specific English requirement. To be able to gain extra point on English level, IELTS test can be taken to achieve a higher score. The IELTS test can be done inside or outside Australia
- When you meet the required English level, you would need to pass the points test, in the meanwhile, we will organise a skills assessment for you
Step 2: Submit your Expression of Interest (EOI)
Complete and submit the Expression of Interest with all the prepared documents and the nomination from State or Territory Government.
Step 3: Submit your State or Territory Government nomination
Please click on the link below to find out which State or Territory Government is currently nominating your occupation group:
- Western Australia
- New South Wales
- South Australia
- Australian Capital Territory
- North Territory
Step 4: Submit your visa application and we will inform you when your visa is approved
- From your invitation date, you will have 60 days to submit your 190 visa application
- After you have been approved, you will directly become permanent residence in Australia and you can enjoy your stay in Australia
- We focus on only one thing, the one you care for most
- We spend our time specializing in Migration Law, to maintain the latest legal knowledge and related procedure
- We create a unique standard operating procedure to provide effective and feasible solutions for you
- We listen to you voice and we take care of your feelings to offer you a premium service
Each clients’ circumstances are different, we recommend you to speak with one of our Registered Migration Agent (RMA). Make an enquiry now.